Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Movies


A lot of you folks know by now, that I want to become a movie star. A lot of you have been asking if I got my job in the mailroom at Megahit Films in Burbank www.megahitfilms.com. Yes, I did and so far I have met a lot of stars! I met Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Robert De Niro and Clint Eastwood.

I have also learned where the best places are on the internet to learn about movies even if you are not in Hollywood. With this secret I will probably be able to impress my boss and first thing you know not only will I be a movie star, I will be a big movie director and producer. Do you know how many people have become mega stars who started in the
mailroom?

I did a Google search just typing in "movies" to see what would come up on the search. You guessed it in the number one and very much envied spot you will find: The biggest, best, most award-winning movie site on the planet. Yep, The Internet Movie Database Base (IMDb) www.imdb.com/.

I see the people at Megahit Films Inc. always over there gathering information at The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) about movie statistics, stars, tops at the box office, films opening weekly, what's coming soon, new DVD's, what's new on Blue-ray Hi-Def, and the top 250 films. (IMDb) has games to play, and if you want to advertise to people who love movies and want to reach millions of movie-lovers on the web's number 1 movie site get on over there.

In the number 2 Google spot is YahooMovies! movies.yahoo.com/,they say that they are guide to everything about movies online, from upcoming releases, to movies in theaters and movies on DVD. I have gotten some good info about movies at the Yahoo site.

In the number 3 Google spot up comes Movies.com. As I went on down the Google list I got 10 spots down to my favorite site for information on Hollywood, films, movies, actors, directors, producers, the Oscars www.oscar.com/, the Spirit Awards spiritawards.com/, blockbuster, megahit movies and films…It is all included at Film - Wikipedia, the
free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film.

May you have all of your Hollywood dreams come true; I have also written other articles that you can probably find on Google, I mention Google a lot because my boss always has me looking for information on
the movie business and the best search engine on the planet is Google, maybe for Google I will hit the right search one day and get to meet the right casting director to give me my big break.

With my job at Megahit Films I am already on my way to the Hollywood top. I have met some mega hot little starlets over here! I am glad that I left my and my boss Richard Wallace's hometown of Glasgow. I almost forgot my other articles are entitled: World's High Net Worth Individuals Investments and Passions, Making it in Hollywood Any Which Way YouCan, and Who is Richard Wallace Who is Megahit Films??

Not too many people have read my article about my boss, Richard Wallace, but theyshould if they like hanging out with movie stars and celebrities, he is the most Hollywood Connected guy on the planet; Hollywood Connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment